If you carry your work everywhere you go, then having a proper productivity app like Google Docs is a must. You can use the application to create new documents on the go as well as edit the older documents and share them with your colleagues. The latest version of the app, Google Docs 1.7.152.04 APK, is now available for download and comes with new features. With the application, you can easily create new documents, share them with your friends or colleagues, edit them on multiple devices and do your work even when you don’t have an Internet connection. The app comes inbuilt with all the Android devices, so all you need to do is update the app to the latest version, which is Google Docs 1.7.152.04 APK for Android, and get all the new features.
Google Docs 1.7.152.04 APK for Android – Features
- With the app, you can easily create new documents from your Android phone or tablet device.
- The app not only allows you to create new documents, but you can also edit the documents that were created by you on the web or from any other device.
- You can use the feature to share the documents with others so that you all can work together at the same time on the same document.
- The app allows you to get your work done any time you want – even without an Internet connection.
- You can add comments to various documents saved within the app and even respond to them.
- The documents are saved automatically as you type so that none of your work is lost.
- The app also offers formatting options to create a well-looking document with proper formatting.
What’s New in Google Docs 1.7.152.04?
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Download Google Docs 1.7.152.04 APK for Android
Since the app is pre-installed with every Android device, all you have to do is go to Google Play Store and update it to the latest version. If, for some reason, you are not able to access the store, then use the below link to download Google Docs APK file and install the updates manually.
This is how you can download and install Google Docs 1.7.152.04 APK for Android! If you liked the article and are using the app, then share it with your friends so that they too can start using Google Docs for Android app.